Lunes, Oktubre 10, 2011

Esources Scam

I joined esources 2 years ago, and most of the suppliers in their directory, which I contacted had never heard of the company, and some were impolite about being contacted in such a way.

It was safe to say, that I never wanted anything to do with esources scam after that, and had forgot about it. UNTIL, this year, when they took another yearly payment from me, which I had to dispute with paypal.

When I asked esources about this, they simply ignored my request for a refund, and also ignored the details about the suppliers never having heard about them.

I would say avoid them. If you ask me, I would say – stay away from them unless you’re ready to fight for a proper customer service. Suppliers listed on eSources are valuable BUT it doesn’t change the fact that they’re effectively scamming people.

Beware of Esources Scam!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento